Sunday, October 01, 2006

hilarity and tiarity

i've been trying to read one chapter in my anthro book for about 36 minutes now, but i basically just keep cracking up with mad. it's going to be really dangerous for us to be roommates. also, i'm wearing a hat, and dan thinks that's bad for my height, because wearing hats inside "stunts your growth."

mad's wearing a tiara (it's her birthday) - i wonder how much wearing a tiara inside stunts her growth. the answer, dan says, is "a lot."

good news: i have a desk now. i'm currently swinging around laughing hysterically on my new wheel-y office chair. i'm glad i'm living with two massively masculine men who can help me with such things as putting together complex desks and accompanying chairs.

mad's outside right now "meeting" our next door neighbors by yelling at them between the balconies.

sadly, i think i need to get a new computer. my laptop is way insane and completely unpredictable, and so my goal is to save enough money from work and my grandma (who told me, despite my protests, that she'll send me fifty dollars precisely every ten days) to buy a new computing device of some kind. i'm still deciding if i want a new laptop or if i want to get a desktop. i'm gonna have to go to ackerman tomorrow and see how much of a student discount i can get there, if any at all. i need all the discounts i can get.

No comments: