Monday, October 02, 2006

1/4 short

andy and i left for class at the same time this morning, and instead of letting me take the shuttle to campus (as was, and always will be, my plan), he suggested that we walk to class, because it's "not that far." truer words were never spoken: it's "not that far" for andy at all. his class was about ten miles closer than mine was, so i ended up walking ten miles more than him by myself. and even though he made me walk all alone for a way long time against my will, i still helped him dye his hair this afternoon because i'm gracious and awesome and really, really forgiving.

today is yom kippur, but i couldn't fast because i needed to take my accutane with foods. i did, however, buy some kedem grape juice from the kosher aisle at the market last night, and drank that when i got back to the apartment because it reminds me of being at my grandparents' for holidays.

the loud, irritating girl who has been in all of my psych-related classes since the beginning of last year is in my research methods lecture. surprisingly, she wasn't loud or irritating today, which is quite the accomplishment because she almost never misses a chance to shout something stupid in the middle of lecture. she's pretty much a thirteen-year-old boy and i can't handle her.

i need to do laundry, but i'm one quarter short so i'm going to have to be creative tomorrow when i'm getting dressed. a part of me wants to just wait it out until friday when i go home, so i can save myself the three dollars. i'm cheap.

oh, and as a follow-up: my hat did not, in fact, make me shorter. dan was terribly wrong.

No comments: