Sunday, October 08, 2006

anxiety attack

i'm weirdly anxious right now - it's the kind of feeling i get when i'm pretty sure something irritating or upsetting or terrible is about to happen. it's the feeling that i get when i can't sleep at night. i don't know exactly why i feel this way (although i think i might have a small inkling as to what's weirding me out), but it's annoying me because i don't think i should be nervous about anything.

andy and i are watching the discovery health channel, in an effort to not do any work, and whenever i see stuff like this, i feel like a real asshole for being upset about my skin. i mean, some people have really terrible problems, such as missing facial features or horrible tumors. at least i can say with relative safety that in january i'll be normal again.

i'm going to cut my hair tomorrow, i think. if my hair is shorter, it won't take as long for these stupid bangs to be the same length as the rest of my hair. but even if i don't find time tomorrow to go to annie's mullet salon to get yet another shitty westwood haircut, i know i'm going to dye it. i know, good story.

for the past two days, i've had the "uncle fucker" song from "the south park movie" stuck in my head. over the weekend, sam kept singing, "you're a boner biting bastard, uncle fucker," and i seriously cannot stop it from looping around in my head. and that's one of the last things i want to keep thinking about.

my three food groups are: apples, peanut butter, and almonds. i only have one more apple and like five more almonds, so i have to go to the market sometime soon to replenish my food store.

random note: there's a guy named "penix" running in the local elections in my hometown. my mom thinks that he is way aptly named. apparently, he's a dick.

No comments: