Tuesday, October 03, 2006

still dirty

i'm way exhausted. andy and i just ran from the apartment to the westfield mall in century city and then (walked) up (most of) beverly glen. he made fun of me because i asked him to stop one stoplight before our apartment, but because he didn't want my body to fall apart, he let me take a breather. i actually like running; it's the getting-back-into-shape that is disastrous.

i worked a lot this afternoon, and my supervisor told us that beginning friday, we're going to start taking calls by ourselves. that really scares me. there is such a huge amount of information to know, and it's kinda intimidating to be responsible for people's money and the things they buy with it.

now i really must shower, and i need to, once again, figure out how to get by without doing my laundry. basically, hygiene calls. maybe i'll be able to think of more interesting stories when i feel less filthy.

No comments: