Monday, October 09, 2006

easy access

i did absolutely nothing of note today, except maybe going on a quest in search of hair dye that ended in the depressing conclusion that my hair might be too dark right now to dye with the store-bought stuff. and i'm not about to get my hair dyed at an actual salon because i am not a hillionaire.

i'm wearing what my homeless friends at food not bombs called the "easy access" jeans. the rip in the inside of my pants leg has now become a bona fide hole and is close to turning that side into a pair of shorts, and so i think that this is going to be the last time i ever get to walk around campus pretending not to care that my ass is hanging out. it was nice while it lasted.

also, i think i might have a tape worm, because there is no way i can be losing this weight all on my own. i'm not nicole ritchie or anything, but i'm definitely a lot thinner than i was, say, a month and a half ago, and i wasn't really trying (at first) to drop weight. i'll admit now, though, i am consciously trying to maintain.

i'm gonna go use the boxed hair color i bought this afternoon (and that i thought was ok before it got a resounding "no" from andy, who is my go-to hairstylist, because it was too light). i'm trying it, and we'll see how it goes.

No comments: