Saturday, September 30, 2006

grease coma

i've eaten so badly in the two days i've been home. i can't wait to be back at the apartment with food options that i've carefully thought about. all i do here is eat crap (like now, as i stuff an in-n-out veggie burger into my face at 11 pm - my excuse, though, is that the play just ended and we were ravenous).

i have finally have a desk and a chair for my room, which my mom insisted that we buy full price at an actual store, when all i wanted to do was find stuff for really cheap on craigslist.

this afternoon, i cleaned up a lot of old junk that was all over my room and put it into the bins my mom threw so subtly into my room before i got home this weekend. it's really strange that i don't have a bed and that some of my favorite stuff is in boxes. i feel like we're all moving out, but it's just me. how sad.

my grandpa called me this morning to ask if i wanted a sweatshirt from costco and then after i said i didn't want him to buy it for me, we had a ten minute long conversation about how he was going to get it for me anyway and i had better tell him my size. i didn't ever tell him and he got way peeved, and i hate that i have to get into stupid arguments like that with him because he's so damn stubborn. i'm also kinda proud of myself because most of the time, he wins battles like that just simply because he's more patient than his opponents and will keep having the same circular conversations with them until they eventually break. i didn't cave. yipee for me.

now i feel disgusting for eating french fries. gross.

No comments: