Thursday, October 05, 2006

"thank you for holding..."

today was my first day actually taking calls and wearing the coveted headset at work. it was a little stressful, considering i had to ask my supervisor questions about fifty percent of the time. i can't believe some of the information the other people working there can remember on the spot. it's ridiculous. despite how overwhelming it is, it's going to be such an awesome job once i get the hang of it. there's really nothing to dislike about just answering phones and selling tickets.

one of my coworkers is coming by tonight to pick up the hateful toaster oven that our jackass subletter destroyed (for me) this summer. i guess it's still perfectly good, as my roommates tried to convince me tonight, but since i'll never be able to use it to toast anything (i don't do months-old meat grease), i figure i might as well give it away and just start again. it's kinda surprising to me that my coworker wants a random, admittedly filty toaster oven, but i guess when you're in college, free equals awesome.

tomorrow, i'm going back home to do the play again. it's the last weekend. and that means that after saturday, i'm free to finally spend a weekend in westwood again.

No comments: