Monday, November 20, 2006

my braincase hurts

i have an incredible headache right now. i need to start eating during the day.

it was really beautiful when i walked home this afternoon. it had been way hot earlier, but it was breezy and wonderful by the time i was done with class. there are some times when i really appreciate existing.

my favorite thing to do these days is check out the personals on craigslist. mad says that i'm a huge asshole for getting joy from all the weirdoes who post ads, but they honestly made me so happy.

also, my entire body is rebelling against me, just in time for thanksgiving, when i get to see all my family and all the east-coasters. i'm officially not able to wear my contacts (which i've been doing daily for several weeks, aided by eye drops), my eczema's back, and i'm scaly. i'm so ready to be done, and i have two more months.

i'm so happy to be going home this weekend. i think i need it. as much as being home drives me crazy sometimes, i love my family and can't wait to hang out with them.

i'm going to eat some more carrots and try to nurse my head back to normal.

No comments: