Monday, November 13, 2006

hex

i'm proud of myself. i got a lot of my research methods paper done today, which means less to do tomorrow night, and also means that i have, for once, succeeded in planning ahead. (i'm working on wednesday night and have other shit to do on thursday, and this paper is due on friday).

i feel kinda fever-y and weird, and it saddens me to think that all the germy demons in the world have infected me. it really upsets me to feel less than 100%. i was going to buy some airborne today at ackerman, but i left my debit card in the pocket of the pants i wore yesterday and was therefore unable to purchase any 10,000% vitamin c potions.

today is andy's 21st birthday, and so i was forced to apologize for snipe-ing at him about the mail key yesterday (a story that is too stupid to recall even here, in the hall of stupidity). i think maybe andy and i feel we're allowed to attack each other because we then get over it (and can prepare for the next assault). when dan first moved in with us, he thought we had really unhealthy relationships - andy, mad and i. mostly because we either all get along really well and are hilarious, or are at each other's throats about mail keys and air conditioning. i like us.

i licked peanut butter out of a bowl today. that made me feel disgusting.

maybe andy is a witchdoctor or a warlock or something and is avenging my inability to feel the heat of this apartment by hexing me with a fever. he probably is. because i feel the heat now. except, it's not coming from the "way hot" apartment, but instead from the inside of my own body. well played, andrew. well played.

No comments: