Saturday, December 30, 2006

wrassling

last night, i drove down to westwood and stayed at the apartment because i worked both "slava's snowshow"s yesterday and am currently sitting in the phone room taking calls. a good thing about working yesterday, despite the fact that i lost an entire day of break to work only four hours, was that dustin hoffman and joseph gordon-levitt (from "third rock" and "brick") came by to pick up their tickets. that was exciting.

being at the apartment by myself was really sad and unfortunate. i don't know how dan did it for a week after finals. i ended up falling asleep on the futon in the front room after watching an episode of "what not to wear" and eating lots of strips of fruit leather.

i have a really limited range of motion in my left arm, and i'm beginning to feel like my grandma after her shoulder surgery. it feels like i'm trying to move my arm underwater. i think that after steve used some crazy wrestling submission move (which sounds way more sexual than it was) on me the other night, he broke my arm. such abuse. maybe i should stop wrestling people named steve, considering gilmore actually helped me break my toe on the beach the summer after graduation when i challenged him to wrassle me. i'm just a poor, helpless little girl, i guess.

the other day, i took a shower and saw myself in the mirror and was honestly so surprised at how i looked. my skin is so significantly improved, it's ridiculous. my face feels clean all the time, which is such a wonderful thing, because i felt disgusting and messy constantly before this medication. also, i only have two more days worth of accutane until i need to get my prescription refilled, so that means yet another blood test is in the near future. this coming month will be my last, though, and then i can celebrate.

No comments: