Thursday, December 21, 2006

razr

i spent last night at the beach house with denis and weil. they made me play beer pong and then laughed about how horrible i was. i fell asleep watching the first five minutes of E.T. and woke up this morning to denis playing video games.

tonight, i went to a neighbor's christmas party, and saw these three little kids i used to babysit all the time, and who i absolutely adore. i also talked to kelly for a way long time, and i hadn't seen her in months. we used to hang out constantly when we were younger, so it was nice to see her and catch up and discover that we're actually a lot alike.

my one christmas present from my family (with the exception of the apple corer i forced my mom to buy me to facilitate my apple and peanut butter addiction) is a new phone, which i'm already using because verizon de-activated my old one (the phone that refused to stay charged and that was selective about which messages it allowed me to receive). i feel like a spy or something with this new phone, because it's a silver "razr" and looks should be in an episode of "alias" or something and not in my pocket. i told my parents not to get me anything (the phone was spur-of-the-moment) because there's nothing i really need, except for maybe some clothes to counter how insanely cold it's been here the last few weeks. i think i'll be sad when clay opens all his many gifts, but that will be better than getting a whole slew of crap i don't need and can't fit in my room.

No comments: