Monday, December 18, 2006

cookie monster

maybe it would be a good idea to rename this blog "celebrities i don't look like" because i'm about to present you with another celebrity i don't look like. her name is kate middleton and she's prince william's girlfriend. and for the record, mom, i don't look like her.



also, being home is way awesome. i didn't get out of bed until 1:45 this afternoon. in my defense, i was out until 3 am hanging out with matt and dan and norton, who i hadn't seen since graduation. i went out with my mom and my brothers to get some holiday presents, and when we got back, there was a plate of cookies on our doorstep. who would just leave a plate of cookies outside someone's house, you ask? our neighbors would, apparently, and even though my mom and clay told sam and i were disgusting for eating the cookies that had been exposed to the elements, we ate them and they were delicious.

my grandpa went back into the hospital this morning, and i still don't know how he is. my dad's family runs very, very differently from my mom's. i could never imagine my mom's parents keeping an illness secret. ever. my mom's dad has known all my doctors since i was born, and has therefore never figured out that there are some medical issues i have that i do not want to share with my grandfather. that being said, it's incredibly bizarre for me to know that my dad's father is in the hospital, and to be stonewalled for information. i hope my grandpa is ok for christmas. i was really looking forward to having everyone on that side of the family together, for the first time in years.

1 comment:

happiness is Leah-shaped said...

For the record, you're hotter than Prince William's girlfriend. You're probably smarter and funnier too. Sucks to be hot and .....dating a prince. Oh wait. What is with that?