Monday, December 11, 2006

laziness: 1, me: 0

i am officially one final away from being home.

i seriously cannot wait to be back at my house with absolutely nothing to think about other than how i'm going to hang out with everyone i want to see. i think being so sick the other night was the breaking point for this quarter. i'm just over it. i'm tired and i need a break.

i'm also excited for hanukah at my grandma's, and knott's on chrismas eve, and for my jewish mom to throw my dad's protestant family's christmas party (my born-again aunt wants a menorah for christmas). that is the kind of insanity i want in my life right now.

my anthro final is thursday, and i have plenty of time to study and be really uber-prepared for it, but i'm having a really hard time caring right now.

i'm also having a really hard time dealing with these goddamn bangs that need to just grow out already.

it sucks having zero motivation when you know you've still gotta do shit.

No comments: