Saturday, December 16, 2006

ridic

i'm home now, and told clay about this blog, at which point he said, "and who the hell would care about reading that?"

clay also told me tonight that he thought a good fox tv show would be "humans versus midgets," and then i had to remind him that midgets are, in fact, humans, and he got really embarrassed.

i slept for 12 hours last night, and woke up exhausted. i'm looking forward to getting rid of the incredible eyebags i've created over the quarter.

a funny thing happened at work last night. everyone was buzzing about how meg white (from the white stripes) had put tickets at will call (and the higher-ups had her tickets upgraded), and my boss kept coming out to where we'd set up the tables to see if she'd come yet and hoping that he'd catch her as she came by. about five minutes after the performance started, i turned to the girls who were working with me and said, "wouldn't it be hilarious if she never came?" and then, five seconds later, this student walked up to the table and said, "hi, i'm megan elizabeth white. do you have my tickets?" i haven't laughed so hard in a really long time.

i'm so excited for this winter break.

oh, and my dad thinks i look like elizabeth hurley in this picture, which is just about the most ridic thing anyone has ever said to me in my entire ridiculous life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"clay also told me tonight that he thought a good fox tv show would be "humans versus midgets," and then i had to remind him that midgets are, in fact, humans, and he got really embarrassed."

Fox has already had a show where they had 50 midgets pull an airplane racing an elephant pulling another airplane. thats pretty similar to his idea. And yes, it was amazing.

Dan Fincke said...

"I'm home now, and told clay about this blog, at which point he said, "and who the hell would care about reading that?"

Hey!! Tell him that I read every entry without fail!