Thursday, December 28, 2006

ice box

i went shopping this morning, and discovered how much i enjoy spending money on things i actually like. also, i was way proud of the fact that i now feel ok with walking around places by myself, which was, sadly, something i hated doing for a long time.

i'm still insanely sore from the mountain climbing on tuesday, but it's really nice to hurt like this. it makes me feel like i've done something to combat the huge amounts of food i've been stuffing into my face since i got home.

sam's pissed at me because i told him i wanted the car today. that's hilarious to me because he's had it for the past week, and, because he's really considerate, has already spilled shit all over the interior. i really don't know when he became such a badass.(my dad gave us his "old" scion last week when he became daddy warbucks and bought himself a new car. sam must share the scion with me until i go back to westwood, and by "share" i mean let me use it for one day because i have things to do.)

last night, i watched this terrible jude law movie from 1997 called "music from another room," which i bought for five dollars out of a dvd bin at a wal-mart in la junta, colorado (the most terribly depressing place in the universe) when the entire family road tripped up there to my great-grandma's funeral. the acting in this movie is atrocious, and the soundtrack is basically savage garden cd. however, jude law looks amazing in it, so all is well.

i. am. so. cold. i have goosebumps and i'm just sitting in my room. i'm the only person in my house who thinks it's artic in here, and that sucks for me.

No comments: