Friday, September 01, 2006

first of the month

it's september! which means lots of things i'm looking forward to are just around the corner: going on the fantastical journey with shiza and zoe, celebrating my birthday (!), moving into the apartment, starting school again (i'm really, really excited for my upper division psych and anthro classes). i'm spending this wonderous first day of september languishing at work, where recently, i just can't seem to get things together enough to do assignments right the first time. it's a relatively easy, mindless job, which requires nothing more of me than my neverending patience with filing, billing, adding, and copying. however, it's been way difficult the past few weeks for me to remember how to do any of it. there are a lot of little details i forget because i'm only working here part time for two months. i'm a little nervous about what it's going to be like for me to have a real career, when i can't really handle having a mini-job over the summer.

i'm not done talking about myself. i'm just busy. there will be more posted.

No comments: