Thursday, September 21, 2006

ka-ra-tay

today, i had an interview to work at the ticket office at school, and it was less of an interview and more of a "show up and you get the job" deal. i showed up and i got the job. it's going to be really convenient because the scheduling is really flexible and supervisors seem way nice. i wore something i thought was good enough for an interview (and had been approved by my mom...which maybe should have been my first clue), and when my dad came home, he said, "hey, nice karate outfit," which was bitchy. but apparently, when you go to "show up and you get the job" deals, you can wear karate outfits and still impress people.

my scars are fading and i'm going to my fourth appointment tomorrow. hopefully everything goes well tomorrow so that i don't have get all stressed out and pissed off about the website not working or the pharmacists being bastards. i'd really appreciate things running smoothly.

No comments: