Saturday, March 03, 2007

artiste

right now, i want to buy a canvas and try to paint something. this isn't because i have any talent at all. this is because i'm wearing a huge button-up man shirt and a thick headband to keep the terrible bangs out of my face, and this outfit makes me feel like an artiste. also, if i had a canvas, i would have a reason to stay inside all day, which is the plan anyway, considering i'm refusing to wear eye makeup at the moment. i'm over having eye issues, and i figure i need to give them a rest.

i got up relatively early this morning and read a little for class, and am thinking i should probably get back to that at some point, considering i've been spending the last week acting as if i'm no longer a student. granted, i was sick for a little while, but i'm not anymore and i don't think i should allow myself to wallow around in my own small, lentil-eyed misery for the entire weekend.

also, i need to do something school-related before i spend the rest of the day baking, so that i can bring fabulous desserts to the flying squirrel hang out tomorrow. the wonderful sweets will hopefully help me make up for the fact that i missed wednesday's meeting because i was sleeping off my illness in my bed.

No comments: