Thursday, March 22, 2007

spring break begins

this morning, i took my last final, came home, slept, got dressed again (i hate wearing sweatshirts in public - they make me feel sleepy and gross), and packed all my stuff to go home tonight. and it isn't even noon. that makes me feel really accomplished, so i guess you can tell how much i usually get done in a day.

i'm waiting to hear from udeitha, with whom i'm 1) getting a haircut, 2) eating lunch, and 3) watching many hours of gerard butler. i love my friends, especially when i don't have to be the only one suggesting we watch hours upon hours of gorgeous scotsmen (phantom, anyone?).

that's about it. i guess there's some other stuff too, but, unlike leah, i have to edit my life for this blog because i'm not brave enough to talk about everything. agonizing skin problem? sure! terribly foul eye infection? of course! people i'm interested in? absolutely not!

i'm lame. and done with finals!!!

No comments: