Wednesday, March 21, 2007

putzing

finals week of last quarter, i discovered the abc show "day break" online. that show is pretty terrible actually, and i kinda only continued to watch it because there was nothing else i could do to take my mind off my tests. (i handle test stress in an interesting way that includes studying way in advance and then putzing around for the time leading up to the exam, so that my head doesn't pop off my body in a fit of terrible anxiety.) this finals week, i found "30 rock" and it is by far my favorite show of all time (right now at least, when i'm stress-eating baked lays and drinking trader joe's apple juice directly from the bottle). it is absolutely hysterical, and i demand that you go directly to nbc.com and watch it immediately.

i need to go read some stuff (maybe), but i'll leave you with a "30 rock" tracy morganism:

"i studied fried chicken at the school of hard knocks."

genius.

No comments: