Wednesday, February 28, 2007

i'm a mess

so, good news: the sty is gone.

bad news: it has been replaced by a fever, a headache, a sore throat and pretty yummy nausea. i seriously cannot get a break. i'm going to stay on campus only as long as it takes me to turn in my adolescent development journal review at 3, and then it's off to my bed and, if i can't sleep, some movies.

i hate feeling sick. i hate it more than having a sty or having super dry skin. being sick makes me want to curl up into a little ball and fast-forward through a few days of my life.

on my way home in 30 minutes, i'm going to stop by cvs and buy lots of theraflu and other drugs to keep me feeling quasi-human. i will be able to do this because mad is bringing me my debit card from the apartment (thank you!), which i was going to need to use when i met with joel about the treehouse and forced him to watch me eat something before the flying squirrel meeting. however, as i sat at work for five hours this morning, my slight stomach ache multipled and turned into the abovementioned symptoms, and at this point, all i want to do is lay in the apartment with some tea and try to get better asap. i don't really have anything to get better for, persay, which is good i guess, but i want to spend as little time as possible feeling anything less than 100%.

ugh.

i don't know anyone else who is as much of a mess sometimes as i am.

No comments: