Saturday, January 20, 2007

haircut

i've been really bad about posting so far this month. i guess nothing too exciting has happened recently - just school and a little bit of work and cutting all my hair off.



to counter how bad i've been about posting, i've been really good about the following things: reading for class, which impresses me; eating lots of peanut butter; buying things; sticking up for myself (if only in my own head); seeing lots of movies for very little money.

i'm going to read some textbooks and try not to cry about how my brand-new printer has suddenly decided not to work. i think i have some sort of crazy electromagnetic force field around me that causes all my electronic devices to explode. it happens too frequently for it to be anything other than that.

No comments: