Thursday, January 04, 2007

argh

i had coffee with shiza tonight, and i'm so tempted to call her right now and tell her how much i appreciate her. i've had a crazy few days and she was so understanding and amazing about it all. she didn't tell me i was being stupid or making a mistake - she just totally understood and made me feel infinitely better about my current situation. i guess that's what you get when you've known someone for over a decade. it's just so nice to have that.

the lab lost my blood test results yesterday, so, once again, i couldn't get my prescription filled after my dermatologist appointment. it's really amazing to me that every month there is yet another bullshit reason why i can't get the medication. i ended up being horribly bitchy to a woman at the draw station (where i had to go to speak to someone in person because numerous calls from the doctor's office weren't accomplishing anything). i felt badly about it, but i'm so tired of the run around with this drug. also, she told me that the draw station had me listed under the completely wrong doctor, and that made me really angry because i haven't had my blood tested for that office in nine months. all my most recent tests have been sent to the correct doctor, and i cannot stand random incompetence. it makes me wonder what made this month my lucky one.

various other things have happened recently (like lunch with my grandma and aunt and ice skating with alanna and a "cold mountain" viewing that made me really incredibly sad), but i'll save that for later because i just ate and i'm comatose.

No comments: