Saturday, January 13, 2007

food, the beatles, shock and awe

in the past 24 hours, i haven't consumed any food from my apartment. it's all been from restaurants, and now i feel disgusting. and poor.

i went to lunch with udeitha in santa monica this afternoon at a crepe place. i had a really awesome vegetable sandwich, something that is a truly rare find, even in los angeles, where everyone is a "vegetarian". and then i had dinner with andy and our friend matt at cpk. i asked andy if we could date without being interested in each other, and no one has ever looked at me with as much shock, awe and horror as he did when i'd finished my question. i basically just want to force him to go check out new restaurants with me, because simply living in the same apartment and breathing the same air is not the same as hanging out.

i bought the new beatles "love" album today, and of course, i love it, because the beatles created my favorite music in the universe. i'm seriously debating spending $137.50 on a ticket for the cirque du soleil show in las vegas. i mean, assuming i can rope someone else into going with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you retract that comment, bitch.