Thursday, January 11, 2007

bagel chips

i've been lagging on the posts, and for that, i apologize. i've been busy starting classes and walking around everywhere and eating an entire bag of sea-salted bagel chips (a bag which i am about to vanquish right now). i'm going to have dinner with udeitha in a few hours, but the only food i had today was a blueberry muffin at 8 am with joey, and i'm not yet fully used to the whole, i-don't-eat-at-college thing again.

i know that i wrote the other day that my life was devoid of normalcy, and maybe the sheer fact that something happens every two weeks to illustrate that to me is proof that i do indeed lack life stability, but right this instant, i am totally content. i'm completely ok. it took me about twelve hours to get over the shitty situation i was a part of last week, and now i am normalized (to a certain, realistic point, at least). i'm truly not hurt by what happened in the slightest, which is either really mature of me, or really stupid. i'll go with mature. i finally have the definition i wanted, and there's nothing i appreciate more than being told honestly what the hell is going on.

oh, and i succeeded in dying my hair the craziest color known to mankind. it's a burgundy color, and is crazy.

1 comment:

happiness is Leah-shaped said...

Post some pictures, because I want to see your hair.

Plus, I'm going to call you.

we need to chat, and catch up, and lament over way-to-expensive books and such.

P.S. I love you alot! Never stop posting. Your wild concoctions make my writing look like wood.