Monday, August 13, 2007

parking brakes

if sam is any indication, the children in my family are severely lacking in the common sense department. this was again proven to me the other night, as i tried to leave zoe's house. i attempted to drive up her steep dirt driveway, and got about halfway up before the wheels began spinning in place. i tried this a few more times before i realized that the parking brake was still on and that i was slowly destroying the inside of my car. nice.

i'm back at the ticket office, barrelling through my first day back in about two months. i'm waiting to go to lunch with josh at 2:30, when i'm going to try to throw as much food into my face as humanly possible in a half hour. apparently, we all got raises (i still have to figure out if that includes employees like me, who disappeared for several weeks), and that will be nice, because i want to save up money for portland and my birthday and for life in general, as i realized today that i need to order another supply of contacts (read: expensive), and should probably do that very soon.

my aunt carole saw me yesterday and said i'd lost weight. yipee! hurray! i'm thin(ner)!

i'm dirty and need to take a shower. gross.

No comments: