Saturday, April 07, 2007

unleavened

i'm still not eating anything leavened. this is a big deal for me considering i already have some pretty insane food rules (no meats, eggs, cheese or milk). i haven't eaten anything but lettuce, carrots, apples and matzah for six days. oh, and potatoes. potatoes, too. there has been zero cereal, bread, chips, torillas, rice, crackers or even wonderful cakes and that makes me sad. crabohydrates are my friends. i have, however, lost a noticeable amount of weight, which i guess is to be expected when you are pretty much only eating water in solid form. this must be super healthy.

this afternoon, i was supposed to go with udeitha to finally get my nose pierced, but my family ended up coming down to LA and i went to the farmer's market and to lunch with them. we ate at el coyote, and even though i pretty much breathe burritos, i had to have a salad instead. so boring. also, my mom pointed out a cute guy sitting near us (who i couldn't really see, because i refuse to wear both my contacts and my glasses these days), and clay proceeded to stare at him for a way long time, and continue to loudly announce, "he looks like george lucas." i suppose there are worse things than being told you look like mr. lucas, but the point is that my brother hasn't yet grasped the concept of not gossiping about people in the most obvious ways humanly possible.

tonight, i'm heading down to irvine with meeko and weil to hang out with shiza for her birthday. last year, shiza got really sick and that kinda put a damper on the night, so hopefully everyone stays happy and hilarious.

No comments: