Friday, April 27, 2007

haircut version 14.0

i let luke cut my hair yesterday, because my hair was crazed and he said he had a vision. i really, really like it. i have to tame it with two bobby pins, but that's only because it's still the same type of hair i've always had (read: insane). the cut is pretty much exactly what i've wanted for a while, so that's fabulous. he spent a way long time making it awesome and then helping me clean up all the hair in the bathroom, and then having a deep talk with me (i love deep talks). it was way fun.

in other news, i've been ignoring the fact that i have a midterm on monday. i have extreme pma right now (for those of you who don't know all my acronyms, pma = post-midterm apathy). this has been going on since wednesday, so it's really not ok that i'm not interested in school. i should have bounced back by now. this afternoon, after work, my cousin jeff is picking me up to go to the previously mentioned birthday dinner for my great-grandma, and i think i'll have a few hours between the pick up and the actual fooding during which i plan on studying, because this weekend, i'm gonna have to take the time where i can get it.

(i love parentheses).

i actually have about twenty minutes before i have to leave for work, which is amazing because i'm usually flying out the door to get to campus on time. i'm going to drink some sparkling mango water and eat some cereal and enjoy the fact that i can actually do both those things.

No comments: