Tuesday, April 24, 2007

corn nuts

this afternoon, between classes, mad and i bought about sixteen thousand mini bags of corn nuts, and i've made a considerable dent in our stores in the past few hours. this is how i handle having midterms. to steal the words from a sorority girl who sat next to me in class today, "i cannot believe it's midterms already." yeah, me either.

so, lots of things have happened since my last post. none of them were all that interesting, which is probably why i didn't blog about them, but the nose piercing was cockblocked again, and i should have ranted about that. i went on friday with udeitha, after calling ahead and making sure it was all set, only to be told that the gun was broken and they wouldn't be piercing any faces. i don't want to keloid, though, so maybe being forced to find a place that uses needles instead of piercing guns is positive.

last night, as i was trying to find ways to entertain myself after i decided to take a study break, i hacked into my old snapfish account. i was happy to discover that all the photos that i thought my expired laptop had eaten and taken down into the depths with it are actually safely stored in albums on the internet. i found some old pictures of me with long hair, and i want it back.



i will never be satisfied. it's a curse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.