Thursday, September 13, 2007

recap

happy rosh hashanah, jews! i'm going to laurie's tonight to celebrate the new year, eat delicious foods and hang out with my cousins' two-headed snake, which looks totally disgusting in the pictures i've seen.

i'm sorry i've been so lazy about posting. i've had a busy few weeks. i've:

a) come back from portland, where i chased little children around for a couple days and had a fantastic time;

b) spent labor day at my grandparents' house with luke and the fam, and had the first "summer" day of the summer;

c) worked the byu football game for many hours, wanted to scream and cry, and ended up channeling my frustration into

d) randomly getting my nose pierced on saturday night, which led to

e) my totally freaking out about having a metal stud in my face;

f) i celebrated my 21st birthday at the alamo with margaritas.

No comments: