Sunday, September 23, 2007

work, work, work

i'm about to drive myself to campus and pay for parking for the second time today. i'm just so over having to walk back and forth between the apartment and campus to work events at all hours of the day. i decided to grin and bear the incredibly overpriced campus parking in order to spare myself the inevitable rage i feel when my entire day gets eaten up by irritating back-and-forths. besides, i have a car now, and i figure that should help facilitate my getting to the last few events i have to work (i'm not going to work at the ticket office during the school year).

today was sorta productive. as in, i went to work and then made copies of flying squirrel flyers to pass out tomorrow at an activities fair on campus. i'm hoping to trick some first-years into joining the paper, because as it is, i think i can count on about three people returning from last year. goddamn graduation.

i've been wearing the same outfit to events for the past week and a half. it's my way of sticking it to a job that makes me do hygienic* things like shave my legs and wear nice clothes.


*that is indeed how you spell "hygienic." i know. i looked it up.

No comments: