Friday, June 22, 2007

pill popper

i took two tylenol an hour ago, and i still have a splitting headache. so, i'm keeping myself busy thinking about how i'm going to force my dad to take me to in n out on the way home. something about french fries seems really, really appealing right now.

i'm going home this weekend for jonathan's bar mitzvah, and i'm using this opportunity to take home some of my crap, hopefully making the whole moving out ordeal less painful. i spent the afternoon watching andy take apart the giant useless black ikea bookshelf that had been taking up space on the far wall of the apartment, and also reading a little, cleaning out my closet, and trying desperately to get rid of this headache. i'm such a whiny bitch.

i don't know where my dad is, but i hope he knows that his being late is severely hampering my throwing greasy potatoes into my face, and that that is very upsetting to me.

No comments: