Saturday, June 02, 2007

jamoca almond fudge

i'm writing on my new computer, because my dad finally brought it down for me last night. it's beautiful and will be cared for very much. however, something hugely frustrating happened when i tried to access all the music i've purchased from itunes (yes, i buy all my music, because my father is dr. law). apparently, i've already "authorized" five computers to play music i've purchased, and this new computer can't be ok'd. and, because i'm a genius, i just charged my ipod on this laptop, meaning that i lost all the songs i could have tried to salvage. annoying. i'll have to wait until i'm not so tired before i try to figure out how to fix that.

my second neuroscience midterm is officially the only one that i didn't totally rock. (i'm really modest.) and i really didn't rock it. this quarter needs to be over, and i need to have summer and all that that implies.

so, i just decided that straightening my hair in the middle of the night is much more pressing than trying to produce anything intelligible right now. also, i need to get up and put the pint of ice cream i've been working on all night back into the freezer.

No comments: