Monday, May 14, 2007

off to class

i went home this weekend and it was exactly, exactly what i needed. things have been going pretty amazingly at school, so it wasn't like i needed to escape or anything, but it was definitely so wonderful to change scenery and get some time away from some of the dramatics. it also helped me completely figure out how i feel about a lot of things, as my bed at home is a good place to think. i got to see clay and alanna and hang out with melissa and get a ton of studying done and sit with my dad in the living room, listening to gershwin and thinking about how lucky i am to have what i have. all in all, it was a very good time.

i can't believe it's seventh week already, and that it's monday, and that this week is beginning already. i also can't believe that i got up early enough this morning to be ready in time for me to quickly write a blog. i haven't needed very much sleep lately.

and leah, i will. very soon. when i tell you what's been going on, you'll hate me and my empty call-promises a little less.

No comments: