Wednesday, May 23, 2007

earholes!

my earholes hurt. of course. i should know by now that i'm not allowed to wear earrings that aren't made of gold or platinum, as anything less than that pisses off my piercings and in turn makes me cry because i can't wear anything other than the terribly foul cubic zircona studs i bought only because they were sterling silver. sad. on my way home from work, i'm going to get some clear nail polish, so i can paint the posts of all the earrings i bought yesterday with udeitha, thereby sealing in the copper in their posts and preventing my ears from wanting to revolt. it's a rough life sometimes.

i wrote something really terrible for the flying squirrel just now. i am not hilarious. i don't know what i'm doing writing for a comedy paper. i waited until the last minute to write it because i don't yet have my replacement mac (although i did just get the call that it's come in and is ready for pick up), and i find that it's increasingly more difficult for me to write anything but class notes by hand. thus, the computers at work were the only opportunity i had to get something done. i think it's way more convenient (i.e. great for my laziness) to write something on a keyboard that allows instant corrections and speedy documentation. that's actually the main reason why this blog exists at all. if i kept a real physical journal, each entry would say, "today was good," and that would be the end of it.


i feel super huge right now. maybe it's due to the past few ravenous days i've spent eating cookies. that could do it.

No comments: