Tuesday, May 15, 2007

dramatown

so, i rarely (if ever) post about the specifics of any drama i may encounter, in order to protect the privacy of those involved (regardless of whether or not they'd read this), but something really infuriating happened to me today, and i feel the need to share.

a relative stranger called me a "cunt" today. i don't have a particular problem with the word and really don't care at all if this person has a problem with me, but the connotation is obvious, and he apparently feels calling me such a thing was justified. this is a guy i gave my number to weeks and weeks ago, and due to many, many different circumstances, haven't really made an effort to respond to. his way of dealing with my lack of time and interest was to send me nasty messages about what a bitchy cunt i am, which so unacceptable i really can't put it into words.

a positive thing about all of this (and it's a massive positive) is that i won't have to deal with shit like that anymore, seeing as i no longer have to talk to random dudes. i'm currently spending time with someone who is impossibly amazing. i won't go into it, in order to spare you and also to protect the abovementioned privacy of myself and others. however, i will say thank you. so, thank you, l.

No comments: